Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Succulents


This year I discovered I love succulents.   I planted the inside one my self and then I bought another one for outside.   Plus I bought one for my Dad one for his patio also.   I just love them.

It is about to be a busy upcoming holiday weekend so I want to jump right in and make sure I got to use the newest sketch #326 at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"    I've been working so hard lately on layouts of all the grandkids I decided I finally had to take a break and make something for my own albums so I thought...I love succulents so I should make sure I document the two I have now and then I'll see where I started in case I decide to keep adding more.

Here is the sketch and the link to  "SKETCHES IN THYME"


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch and I love your accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breathtaking! I love your perfect colour scheme for your lovely shots. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love succulents too! And you compositions are adorable. The layout is perfect for this picks. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors and papers are perfect for those pictures, Barb. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete