Sunday, April 15, 2018

Family Christmas


I pulled out a lot of old pictures from albums a couple of weeks ago and had them on my desk to scrap "at some point"   I did some old Disney vacation pictures earlier in the week and today this is my 2nd layout from Christmas 1978.  On the left is myself and paternal grandmother and picture on the right is my Mom and then husband.

I have several chronological Christmas albums and I love finding more pictures to add to the years that I have already done.  This will be a great addition.    I also get to enter this layout into two
different challenges.

First, I used the April Jump Start sketch at  "THE SCRAPROOM BLOG"  for this layout.   I loved the sketch because I got to use a lot of scraps of Christmas papers in my stash.   I started with just a new sheet of green cardstock and then all the other papers were full sheets already cut up and just waiting for a new home.

Here is the link to  "THE SCRAPROOM BLOG"  and the sketch.


Next I will enter this at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  for their challenge #391 is to use at least 4 different patterned papers and I have 4 in this one.

Here is the link to  "LASTING  MEMORIES"  and more details about the challenge.

LM #391 - All About Paper - Use At Least 4 Different Patterned Papers

Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a good weekend.

We are back today with our third challenge of the month. This month's theme is "All About Paper" and this week our challenge is:

LM #391 - Use at least 4 different patterned papers on your layout.

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the paper challenge! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on that sketch and wonderful mix of patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas layout...I love those papers! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete