Friday, April 6, 2018

Elle & the Easter Bunny


When I got this picture of my youngest granddaughter Elle with the Easter Bunny.   I couldn't wait to make an Easter layout and add it to my Easter album through the years, from myself and my brother as kids and then with my kids and then with the grandkids as they celebrated.

I found an old old sketch I had saved and started working with it to make my layout.    Before I even started anything I knew I would use my circut for the title.   I pulled out my all time favorite cartridge
"Celebrate With a Flourish"  to make the tile, Hoppy Easter.  I tried to pull all the colors in my patterned paper and used them again in the title.

I'll be entering this layout at  "FANTABULOUS CRICUT CHALLENGE BLOG"  for their challenge #323 - Anything Goes.    The optional twist was to use sequins but I didn't get to that part.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! I love the paper you chose! And what I sweet grandbaby- I don't blame you for wanting to make a scrapbook page of this cute photo for your special album! Thanks for sharing at FCCB this week!

    ~Cynthia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable! It's great to spend any day with your Cricut not to mention a page with an eater bunny. You did a great job on this page. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing your talent on Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture, great layout! Thank you so much for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge, and CONGRATS on your win!! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete