Tuesday, January 9, 2018

I love you card


Valentine card #2 for today.   I was inspired by the challenge at   "SHOPPING OUR STASH"
Challenge #336 is Out With the Old & In With the New.

I was totally out of card bases so that is the only new item I used on this card.  With the exception of the pink stripe on the left side, I got that from a 6x6 pad that was gifted to me and I hadn't used any of the papers yet.   The Old is the letters and the heart and paper.   I cut a piece of patterned paper to fit my card from a 12x12 that I had in my stash for ages and then I repurposed a big title that was in my stash of Valentine papers and embellishments.  I took the I and U off and also the heart and added them to my card on a diagonal.   Then I added one more pink puffy heart from my stash to the center of the big paper heart.

Here is a link to the challenge at  "SHOPPING OUR STASH"

Hello crafty friends!!

Thanks for coming by today to check out our latest challenge.

We are jumping head first into 2018 with OUT WITH THE OLD & IN WITH THE NEW


Show us some of the old and not so old (new even???) stuff in your crafty stash!

2 comments:

  1. Wow love to hear we inspired people with our challenges, they inspire me every week. super Valentine card and as of today it's only a month away. It's also a good thing to use up our stash. I love the design and the use of the patterned papers. Thanks for joining us for Out with the old in with the New challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely Valentine!!
    Thanks so much for going out with the old and in with the new with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!

    ReplyDelete