Monday, October 16, 2017

A Fall card


Today is card making day and I started off with the Fall card using the "TIC-TAC-TOE" Challenge.
Then I'm also playing along with the "RUBBER BUGGY CHALLENGE"

This was challenge 19 and there is a new Tic-Tac-Toe challenge every week.

Here is the board to play with.   I did the right hand vertical row.   Geometric shapes, layers and Autumn.    It was hard to decide which row to use, so many ways to go.   I think I'm next going to write a note inside and send it to my Dad.   I was with him yesterday but I still think he would like to get happy mail.

Play along here every week at  "TIC-TAC-TOE CHALLENGE"






The challenge #4 at  "THE RUBBER BUGGY"   is   Fall/Autumn and/or Halloween.      So my Fall card is perfect for this challenge.    Plus you can enter as many projects as you like.


3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and love the colors. Hugs! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at The Rubber Buggy and can't wait to see what you create soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous fun fall card... great colour combo. Thanks for playing along at The Rubber Buggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card... Love layareds used for made it... Thanks for joining ud at The Rubber Buggy Challenge. Noe- DT

    ReplyDelete