Monday, October 2, 2017

a Fall card


Here is a welcome to Fall card I made that I will send to one of my grandkids.
I am going to enter this in two challenges.

1.  "THE PAPER PLAYERS"  The theme challenge #364 for this week is "Autumn Floral"
Well to me that has to be the beauty of all the tree leaves changing colors so that is what
I see in this card.   In my background paper and the sticker tree.

2.  "JO'S SCRAP SHACK"   -  this is for their weekly Fun-Day Friday challenge #208 - "Anything Goes with Lawn Fawn".    And that is who the sponsor for the week is and the prize.

3 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty combination of shapes, colours and patterns! They all co-ordinate well and add up to one grand autumnal statement. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the autumn colours and repeating patterns of your fall trees Barbara - the leaf details add real interest. Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, I love your mix of patterns, colors and layout! It is the perfect Autumn card! WOW! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete