Thursday, October 6, 2016

Halloween Card



It's that time of the year.   I have my Fall and also Halloween decorations around the house.
So it's time to start making some Halloween cards.

This is my first this year and I used Sketch #83 at    "SKETCH N  SCRAP"  for this card.
I started with an orange card base and then started adding the layers ending with my center of a stamped image of a ghost.   I just didn't add the sentiment.

Here is the sketch and check out the details   HERE.    You have until Halloween evening to enter this challenge or the other challenge at   "SKETCH N SCRAP"


9 comments:

  1. Very cute Halloween card! Love those papers- those little ghosts are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute ghost! thank you for all your participation! you are a "get 'er" done person and I love that! thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, I haven't made a card in a couple of months but I really liked this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fantastic! i love that awesome ghost. thanks so much for joining us at sketch n scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Halloween card! Cute ghost! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a super cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete