Saturday, October 22, 2016

Another Halloween Card



I should be finished with  Halloween cards but I'm just having so much fun making them this year.
This one went together super simple.
I used the pumpkin dry embossed orange card stock for my background and then used Jilibean Soup elements from my stash for the black cat and the Boo! sentiment.  Although how could that cute little kitten be scary.   :)

I made this card for the   "JUST US GIRLS"   challenge #366 - Photo Week.       The inspiration was  covered all the way in this card.   Black  cat and pumpkins.

Here is the photo inspiration....... and just click on   "JUST US GIRLS"   to see all the details.


1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable kitty sticker! This is such a fun CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete