Friday, September 2, 2016

September PL title card



I am doing PL style scrapping this year by the month instead of weekly, just seems to work better for me as its just the two of here at home so don't always have a lot to add.   Even I get tired of looking at the same food pictures of our dinners each day.   LOL

But here is what will start this month out with.      I used the week 1 sketch at "SKETCHES IN THYME PL STYLE"  for this card.     It worked out perfectly for a title card and I hope to see lots of you joining the challenge.

Here is the sketch and click   HERE   for all the details and check each day to see what other design team members make.


1 comment:

  1. Love the card! I never knew there was a sketch site for PL cards. I will have to check that out. I am also doing PL by month this year. I have never tried the weekly one but decided I would do a monthly one this year. I plan on putting my monthly PL page(s) in with my regular 12x12. I don't scrap chronologically but I do store the pages in chronological order in books by year.

    ReplyDelete