Monday, May 9, 2016

Ready Set & Go to London


This week I'm going to try and work more on our trip London and area back in 2006.   I've made a lot of pages about the trip but its fun to go back through the pictures and my album again and add to it.

I had this globe paper from the Shimelle Star Shine collection and it was perfect for layouts about this trip out of the US.  

The sketch I used for this layout was the Friday May 6th at  "SCRAP MUCH?"    I love that I got to use these 3 pictures.   My husband waiting at the train terminal, my brother pointing at the map where we want to go and then after we met up with my daughter and the map to start our walking tour.

Check out the sketches below and go to "SCRAP MUCH?"  for more information.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Barbara, love those patterns! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you used that beautiful and fun background paper with few accents! The hexagon really makes the paper colors pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Love those papers! Thanks for playing along with ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect paper combo and embellishing
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FAB!! Love your papers and such a good memory to keep. Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch? Anna xo

    ReplyDelete