Tuesday, March 1, 2016

We're Off on an Adventure


I pulled out my album for my two week vacation in Sydney, Australia back in 2005 this morning to see if I had a title page made for it.  (I do) but I was shocked to see that I had so few pages made from that long of a trip.    This was one of the first scrapping I ever did, so I tended to have a dozen small pictures per page.   So I will be doing a lot of pages coming up from this trip.

I had fun finding an old collection to use for this sketch at "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"  
I used the Jet Set collection from We R Memory Keepers.

You still have till the middle of the month to enter.


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! this is an amazing layout!!! LOVE the design and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Barbara I just love the chosen colors you used so pretty with all the details too :P

    ReplyDelete