Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Little Dude



The last few weeks I've been making layouts about my one and only great nephew Silas.
He is such a cutie and as soon as I saw this picture my first thought was little dude.   So that had to be my title.    This is my reveal for the March Week #1 sketch at "SKETCHES IN THYME"

My background paper is from the American Crafts - Plus one collection along with the grey paper rectangle,   the 6x6 piece of paper that has Oh Boy and Hey Dud on it came from Pink Paislee Kids page kit and everything else I just pulled out of my stash of scrap pieces of paper.

I hope you will join in on this weeks challenge at SKETCHES IN THYME and the rest of the challenges for the month.   I promise you will have fun.   :)



2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous page!!! Amazing design and choice of products!! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a sweet page!

    ReplyDelete