Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Vegetables



I'm back after a brief break to making layouts of my great nephew Silas.    I just love this expression
on his face looking at this piece of broccoli.    I think it's precious.

I bought 3 Martha Stewart punches on clearance today and came home and used this one right away for this layout.    When I chose the sketch # 472 at "SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGES"  to use for
this picture, looking at it closely I thought using the sketch would be perfect with it.

Here is the sketch I used and check out this challenge and the others   HERE  for Scrapbook Challenges.



3 comments:

  1. this is just too cute! great choice of papers and the picture!!! to die for! adorable!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout :) The expression is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is totally adorable and hilarious at the same time! Love those vegetable embellishments (need those)- kate (SBC)

    ReplyDelete