Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy 5th Birthday Gibson



Need to get busy on some more layouts for David and Nikki and kids as they are coming to visit in about 2 weeks.   I have a lot of pictures saved but starting out with these from Gibson's birthday last week.

This is my reveal for the "SKETCHES IN THYME" February 1st sketch.    I always panic over cutting circles, but i get my dinner plates out and bowls and see what sizes I need.   My desk ends up looking like my kitchen table.   Fun times.

Check out the sketch below and all the challenge details here at "SKETCHES IN THYME"  and be sure and come back everyday to see what the other DT members do.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and fantastic take on the sketch :)I have that same background paper and it's perfect for this type of layout great choice :)

    ReplyDelete