Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Girl Scout Cookies and a Thank You



I ordered girl scout cookies from my grand daughter in Texas and they got here the other day in the mail along with a thank you card (she loves anything dogs, so I know these are cards she had picked out.    So I took a picture of the cookies and the card an the cut out the inside of what she wrote to say.   But the real reason I wanted to make the layout is the little bit I journaled about  and remember this.   Mylan made three facetious over the course of one day to talk to me and sell the cookies.   The first time we probably talked 20 minutes and about a variety of subjects.   Then 2 hours later she called back to just make sure she knew what kind of cookies I wanted because we had changed subjects so many times.   Then we talked another 10 minutes about school.    Then that night before she went to bed, she made another FaceTime call all giggly saying, Grandma, tell me one more time what cookies you want.    I just love that sweetie.

So I went looking for a sketch I might use to make this layout and save this memory and I chose the January sketch at     "MY CREATIVE SKETCHES"   it worked perfectly for me and I got to add the inside parts of the card and keep Mylans handwriting at this age.

Here is the sketch and you still have over a week to enter.  Check it all out  HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Nice work on this! Thanks for playing at My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great memory and playful design!Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches!!:)

    ReplyDelete