Friday, January 8, 2016

Merry Christmas Gifts



I had all my pre Christmas days layouts pretty well made early in the season and then I discovered yesterday I hadn't made any layouts from Christmas day itself.    So I chose three pictures of my Dad and brother and them opening gifts.    I love the hoodie that I found for my brother, featuring our hometown.   He loved it too.

I used the January 1st sketch from "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"  to make this layout.  It was fun to work with.    I couldn't decide how or where to put some journaling so I used some sticker flags from my 2016 planner and and just wrote what the gifts were they were opening and put them on the pictures themselves and then a flag for the year just for a little extra to go with the sketch.
Plus I got to pull out some of my hoarded 3D embellishments for the title and then I had this great set of gifts that was perfect for this layout for embellishing.

Just go to "STUCK ?! SKETCHES"  to check out all the details and see what the design team did.  You have till Jan. 29th to enter this weeks sketch.


4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous Christmas layout Barbara! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty holiday page! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the presents embellishments - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Christmas page, love the patterned background. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete