Tuesday, December 1, 2015

GIFTS


I thought before I have new pictures from Christmas 2015 I would get some from earlier years scrapped that I never got too.  I found a stash of printed pictures from 2011 that for reason never got scrapped so I'm jumping into those.     The new sketch at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"   for the first week of December was perfect (in my eyes) for a Christmas layout.   Plus I get to use a big variety of massive amount of Christmas papers that I have, so I really had fun with this sketch and going thru all my different papers from different collections and finding 7 patterns that would work well together.    You can check out the sketch below and click   HERE   to see all the details about the challenge.   Be sure and come back everyday this week and see what the other Mavens have made using the sketch for more inspiration.   There is a great prize for the month of December is the
White Pines paper, what a beautiful collection.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my such a cute layout, you did a fantastic job with that sketch too. Fabulous papers to work with also all wrapped up in a nice bow :)

    ReplyDelete