Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hello fall card with wooden letters



I didn't think I would get anymore scrapping in this month but I saw this challenge from yesterday at
"SHOPPING OUR STASH" and saw some of the Design Team entries and was totally ready to make this card.    The challenge  #221 is  'Wooden it be Nice' and to use something wooden on your card.   I had these scrabble pieces and wanted that for my sentiment and my wooden item.   I had this great fall tag and bag of fake leaves and knew they would make a great card.

Check out the details at "SHOPPING OUR STASH" and have fun just like I did.


2 comments:

  1. you were sooooo right, these elements do indeed make a super-cool card! love the scrabble letters with the leaves... and i love that you've grounded everything on that beautiful blue-grey background paper! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (wooden!) STASH with us this week!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I have to say that I adore the name of your blog :)

    Secondly, I also have to say that I love love love your card! Those wooden letters are perfect with the leaves! Great job!!

    Thanks for playing along with the crew at Shopping Our Stash for our "Wooden It Be Nice" challenge!!

    ~*~*DonnaLee~*~*

    ReplyDelete