Friday, May 1, 2015

BRRRRRR



I have everything cleaned up on my desk and ready for a big day of scrapping tomorrow on National Scrapbook Day, but I just had to make one layout today.

I saw the challenge announced today at "Curtain Call Inspiration" of 'Travel On'   so since I only have a couple more layouts left to do from our road trip then end of March I knew I would work on this one first off.   Now only one more layout and I've actually finished a complete vacation album.

Next I saw another challenge announced today and that was at "Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges" and that challenge was - Challenge #41 'Flags', they had an example sketch that didn't have to be used but I had never made a layout like it so I decided to go ahead and use the sketch and put my pictures on 3 banner/flags.

So be sure and join in the fun, check out detail at   "Curtain Call Inspirations"
9
and also at  "Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges"

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout with the fabulous photos! Love all the snow flakes! Thank you for participating in the challenge at Curtain Call!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love that you turned the Card sketch in a layout.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!! Love the winter theme with the colors. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you hung your pictures on banner! Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete