Sunday, April 26, 2015

Rain and Shine - Friends of Mine


I made this card today with "The Paper Girls" Challenge #78 - April Showers Bring May Flowers"

My interpretation with this the sentiment about rain and the umbrella and then my background paper is all little white flowers.   I had the image in my stash ready for whenever I wanted to make a card.   I just added some white stickles around the lines of the umbrella to give it a little sparkle and to look like it was covered in rain drops also.

Just go   HERE  to see all about this latest challenge at "The Paper Girls" and see how you interpret it.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card... with the rainy weather, the rainboots and umbrella are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card fits the challenge perfectly, your friend will love to get that card!
    Thanks so much for joining in with the PaperGirls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card! I love how you interpreted the theme...it is perfect! thanks for playing along with the Paper Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete