Monday, April 27, 2015

Mom Card


I always try and send a Mothers Day card to my daughter-in-law to thank her for being such an awesome Mom to my grandkids and also a great husband to my son too.

For this card I used card sketch #48 at "Sketch-N-Scrap"    I loved the simplicity of it, yet so many ways to dress it up.   I inked the edges of my oval and added a great 3D flower to it also.
I don't have any Mother's Day stamps so I just used pink thickers to spell out Mom.

Give this sketch a try, I know you will love it.    See it below and check out the details   HERE.


7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, great colors and I love the Thickers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet of you to do that! I bet she really appreciates it too! Great job with the card sketch! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely way to say thanks to your daughter-in-law Barbara! I'm sure she was smitten with your beautiful card and saw the love that went into making it. Thanks for joining in with us again at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute color combo! Thanks for playing along at sketch n scrap!

    ReplyDelete