Sunday, March 15, 2015

Family Fishing Day




Today is my 2nd reveal on the DT at "Let's Scrap"    This was such a great to work with.   Having so many pictures to use in the sketch I remembered I had all of these great pictures from my son and daughter-in-law taking the two grandkids out fishing.   They live in a suburb of Dallas and with good weather there most of the time, they got to spend a day in January at a local lake and go fishing.
My son LOVES fishing and he is passing on the love to his kids.   And from these pictures you can see that everyone had a great day fishing and caught a lot.  In fact they even had fresh fish for dinner that night.        You can check out the details of the 3-15 challenge at "Let's Scrap"  HERE.   There is a great sponsor this week and  you can see the sketch below. 


12 comments:

  1. This is just 2 cute Barbara and the perfect sketch for the theme. Wow I've got some of these types of pictures to scrap :) Great inspiration for me to get them done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fishing embellies and how you backed everything with black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers! And the embellies are great. Really showcases some fun pictures well. I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! Great way to capture a great family event! I love your embellishments and papers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch! Loving that fishing paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are just lovely Barbara. The papers are perfect for a nature layout and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great day! love the fishing tackle box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara love the way you used the sketch to document a great family event perfect colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun work, Barb! Great papers to go along the outdoor photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun page of your grandkids. I love layouts where there is a series of pics that tell a story. Great colors and beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun page of your grandkids. I love layouts where there is a series of pics that tell a story. Great colors and beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun page of your grandkids. I love layouts where there is a series of pics that tell a story. Great colors and beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete