Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Waiting With A Calm Groom


Surprise, surprise, I'm still making wedding layouts.   I was looking through the album and I had a couple of layouts of Leslie in the area where the bride was to wait, but I didn't have anything of Jason waiting.   So I found these candid pics of Jason before the ceremony began, on the left side, with his best man and then visiting with his mother.  Then on the right side a couple of pictures just visiting with some of the guests and then right before the ceremony standing and getting last minute tie adjustments from his best man with the minister looking on and ready for the ceremony to start.

I really enjoyed working with the great new sketch just out at "Let's Scrap"  I really liked the layout of this sketch and I knew I had some great diecut paper that I could cut in half and use on the left and right side of the pages.   Then I just had to find other papers to go with it that would bring out the silver in the design.

You can see the sketch below and check all the details HERE  for Sketch #1-28-15 at "Let's Sketch", Plus read about the great sponsor they have for this sketch, Club Scrap. They have a great
prize with their latest Constellation collection.


8 comments:

  1. Barbara, love your two page layout!!! SUch great shots (love the candid ones). The papers are perfect for a wedding layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout!
    Thanks for playing at Lets Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and great papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout - I love the silver papers and bit of bling!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mix of papers there! Love those photos too!
    Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout Barbara...LOVE the candid photos of the groom...so often forgotten on the wedding day! So glad you were able to play along this week at Let's Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love the shades of black, white and grey....makes your photos pop!
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely candid wedding shots. So nice that you did some of the groom. Love your take on the sketch and the papers are lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete