Saturday, November 8, 2014

Peace and Joy


I know Halloween is just over and its not Thanksgiving yet but I'm thinking about my favorite holiday.....Christmas.     I'm trying to fill in every year since 1951 (the year I was born) with layouts.  So far I have 4 3-ring albums full.   I've decided to take them all with me this Christmas when we are all together and my Dad and brother, and nephew and 2 kids and 2 grandkids can all look through the years.   The majority of those years we were all together so will be fun too look through as a family.
Anyway I decided to look thru some old pictures and find some I hadn't scrapped yet and just fill in some spots in the albums.     This double page layout is from Christmas 2000 when about 8 days before Christmas my husbands family all came to our house for a celebration.   All but one of his brothers were there, even had some of their kids and grandkids so it was an great time.   I had some pictures scrapped but not all so this will be a great addition.

The challenge going on now at "Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges" is Challenge #29 - Christmas so lucky me I will get to enter this layout there.    For the challenge you can do a layout or a card or any Christmas project.   There are still 5 days left to enter so check out all the details HERE.    Admit it, you are ready to start doing something for Christmas too.   :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, love the paper. I think your family will love all the layout's you done.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete