Friday, November 14, 2014

Another challenge at ScrapMuch blog


I've been out of town all week and almost forgot to post my layout.   This is my take on the latest sketch a "Scrap Much?"    This is the week for Design Team A.   I just loved this sketch and had so
many pictures I could have used but decided to use these of my granddaughter when she was here in KC and we all went out for ribs for dinner.   She really did a number on this rib and chewed and chewed on it.     I hope you will all try out this sketch.   I would love to see what you will make.
This is actually the 3rd sketch challenge of the month as the first was announced on Oct. 31.   Plus there is a color challenge every month.   You have until Nov. 29th to enter one or all of the challenges.     Click   HERE    for info on this challenge and also see the sketch below.

5 comments:

  1. Super fun take on the sketch, love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch and I love how you used it, especially journaling on the the big circle in the corner! Super fun pictures and great moment in time! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you used for your layout...perfect for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout Barbara...I love how you used patterned paper for your background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun take on the sketch Barb!! Luv the busy paper choice and colours

    ReplyDelete