Sunday, November 16, 2014

2 weeks of PL pages


I stayed up late last night and finished two weeks of PL pages.      In fact I worked on this week and it is finished too all but one picture.     I like staying caught up because I'm afraid I won't remember any highlights of the week I might want to include.     Week 42 was a combo week of work out of town and also company over the weekend.    The big news in KC is that we were the American League champions and going to the World Series for the first time in 29 years so I had to include a picture of the stadium.    Page two covered Friday thru Saturday when David, Nikki and family came in from St. Louis and we had a day of shopping and a day of fun activities and the last day of packing up a U-Haul of furniture we weren't using anymore and would go great in their new house.


Week 43 was Halloween week and really not a lot going on here at home so I just filled my pages with family pics of the family in their costumes.   The top left picture is of Kai, Mylan and Koda opening the Halloween treat box I sent them and then the text message I was getting from Susan telling me what they were saying while opening.   We had tried a FaceTime call but it wasn't working so I thought it would be fun to get a screen shot of the text message.    Page two is more about our Royals, we lost the World Series in game 7 but it was still a fantastic season for KC.   I also got a picture of Arthur putting up our outdoor Christmas lights on Saturday while we still had good weather.   In my humble opinion no reason waiting to try and do it when its cold outside.    Then the bottom right is a pic of  double page layout I had made several weeks back but the Friday of this week it was reveal day at Scrap Much? where I had my first reveal on my new DT assignment.

Thanks for taking a little pic of two weeks in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great couple of weeks! I think it's wonderful that you have so many pictures of your family, even if you're not together. The pictures when you are together are of course the best, though! TFS!

    ReplyDelete