Sunday, October 19, 2014

Halloween Treat Bags


I spent a full day decorating Halloween Treat Bags for the Grandkids.     Koda, Kai and Mylan all live in Texas so have to get those in the mail the end of the week and then Bryce, Gibson and Addison live in St. Louis and will be here in KC for a visit this coming weekend so I will be able to give them theirs in person.      I really had so much fun trying to make each one a little different and especially going thru my stash of Halloween goodies and using up a lot of the good stuff that I haven't gotten around to adding to layouts.   I got lucky and had sparkly orange Thickers with enough letters to do each one.   Then I've also hoarded some Halloween ribbons and used a lot of different ones of them to add to the bags.      Just added my candy to them and some special little toys and they are ready to go.     Plus I needed to get the candy in the bags before Grandma ate it all.

The challenge at "Scrap & Play" #12 is Spooky.   The challenge was anything that screams Halloween to you.   A card, a layout, home decor, well here are my treat bags I made and for now )(till the cats decide to get in them) set up with my Halloween ceramics on my dining room table.

Be sure and check out the challenge and see what you can enter.   I promise you will have fun.
You can see the details   HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are fabulous! I'll bet you had so much fun making these and I'm sure your grandkids will love them! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab idea with their names and brightness....thanks for playing along at Scrap & Play

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Grandkids are going to love them! I do! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I am sure your grandchildren are going to as well. Such a great idea and so cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are soooo fun and clever!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete