Sunday, August 17, 2014

Outdoor Adventure


Bryce was out of town most of the summer with his grandparents in Las Vegas while the rest of the family got moved into their new house.   So when he got home a few weeks ago he just got to explore all the yard and places to play.
I used the mid month sketch at Stuck on U Sketches and I just loved it.   I like the use of part of a die cut page and then all the other patterns I got to use with it.  Other than the Pink Paislee die cut I used the Simple Stories - Take a Hike collection.   You can see the actual sketch below and check out all the details HERE.


9 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the sketch! And what a beautiful garden!
    Eli (SOUS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for playong at SOUS. YOur layout is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job with the sketch. love the paper used. thanks for playing with us on SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on our sketch..
    Thanks for playing along with us girls over at SOUS
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright photo's Barbara, and the Pink Paislee die cut paper is a fave too. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sketch by Nanne as well..so glad you loved it as well and created to share with us! Makes me so happy to come by!
    Great, great page!

    Warmly, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures in a super layout, lovely story. Boy pictures are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone, I love all the variety of challenges here and this sketch was so much fun to work with. Will use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI I love your die cut, love your layout too, great fun. thank you for playing along with us at SOUS. x

    ReplyDelete