Saturday, August 16, 2014

Breakfast


After a long week in DC for their Aunts wedding, this was the last morning in the hotel for everyone and a last group breakfast.   The wedding was the night before so everyone was just a little tired.
I picked this fun sketch this was to work with for my layout and got to use a variety of papers and collections and scraps and ideas.
This is the challenge at Paper Secrets for August first.    A sketch & word challenge.   The word was SWIM.    Here is what I used for each letter.....
S=Solids, the solid colors in the mini banner strip.
W=White, the white paper around pictures for the polaroid look
I = Ink,   I inked the big double background banner and center long banner
M = Matting, I love to mat things so 2 of my background papers under pic are matted.
You can see the sketch below and check out all the details HERE and see what the DT came up with too.   Lots of great inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment