Wednesday, February 26, 2014

love from all of us

February I've really been working on my goal to make more cards for challenges.    I love following layout sketches and I make cards weekly so I don't know why I haven't followed card sketches for challenges.    Sketch #125 at Freshly Made Sketches today, grabbed me immediately so I went right to work on it and made this card.     Check out the challenge    HERE    and below is a copy of the sketch.    The challenge to use this sketch and keep the lines clean and fresh and I think that would be a good definition to my style of card making.

3 comments:

  1. I love the patterned paper you used here, Barbara! Great take on the sketch. I am your newest follower and would love for you to hop on over to my blog and follow me.
    http://kreativekristies.blogspot.com/2014/02/basics-beyond.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors and embellishment! I love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love how you stamped on the DSP and that fabulous flower! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete