Thursday, January 16, 2014

Early Gifts



When I saw this sketch at "Life Paper Scrapbook"   I knew I would be doing a Christmas page.
And also be pulling out some of my stockpile of ribbon to use on it.     Just had decide on what picture to use.  Arthur decided to open a couple of gifts early from his kids instead of packing them to take with us to my family celebration and then just have to turn around and pack again to be home.
He always always thinking practical.   LOL       I love this picture of him because it is so hard to get
a picture of him with a smile.   Usually bring out the camera and he gets this blank look in every picture so I was thrilled to get this one with a real smile and everything.
The sketch was so fun to use.  I'll probably use it again with strips of paper instead of ribbon and not just holiday pictures.      So pretty and so easy to make a great layout.    The challenge runs till Jan. 27  so still plenty of time to make a layout.     Read all about it   HERE

2 comments: