Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Christmas Smile



I broke out the cricut and a cartridge I had only used once, Lacy Labels.    It had the perfect cut for my die cut that went with the sketch at "Shop Scrap Much"     Check it out     HERE
and you can see the sketch they posted on Friday that I used for this layout.   I switched it up a bit as the sketch showed 2 square pictures but I went ahead and just did a different size.   I think what I ended up printing was 3.85 x 7.50.     I cut my red patterned die cut at 9 1/2"   It's a blend of papers and collections.   The background paper is Recollections, the red die cut paper is Crate Paper - Peppermint collection.   the striped paper is Echo Park - Very Merry Christmas,  a scrap I had left from another layout I made earlier in the day, then the green rectangle was from a very old Christmas pad of paper, so old I've lost the cover so have no idea what it was.   The Santas I had cut last month for a swap I was in and had some extras left.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection Barbara! Great job withe the sketch, love that photo! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! What a perfect photo for that paper!! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, look at those fabulous smiles! Great showcasing of that photo ... it just pops against your paper choices. So glad you shared wihth us at ScrapMuch?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much everyone for your kind words, I really love the sketches here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute picture and fun layout! I like the way the die cut frames your picture and the colors all work really well together! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete