Friday, September 13, 2013

Easter 1965







First off I love finding old family photos and these I figured out from the date on the picture  April 1965 and the fact that Bruce and I were dressed up and I had on a corsage plus I recognized that we were out in the street in front of my Grandmothers house that this had to be Easter.   2nd after finding the pictures I love scrapping the old pictures and adding them to my albums.   I can just imagine my grandkids as adults looking back through these and see their Grandmother and Uncle Bruce as teenagers.



I used the newest sketch at www.myscrapsandmore.blogspot.com   Sketch #46

and also this will qualify on the forum challenges there for  the Tuesday Trigger challenge to use a paper with numbers or letters on it.    Love  it when I can combine challenges.

1 comment: