Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Snack


I found this picture of Kai and Mylan just while looking thru old pictures on Susan's FB page,  I must have missed it when she first posted it.   I just love it.    Looks like they must have gotten hungry while they were shopping at the Asian Market here in KC.   I can't tell if they are each eating a sandwich they got there or its bread only.   But I still love it.
I used the Sketch-y Friday sketch at Shop Scrap Much blogspot     Plus over at my yahoo group, Scrappin n Chattin this month on of the challenges is to use chevrons, so this layout will qualify for that too.

2 comments:

  1. Barb this is a super cute layout and I love the heart border elements. Thanks for sharing wit us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun pic with that supermarket cart! Great layout and great colour choices to accent it! So glad to have you joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete